Monday, September 19, 2011

Mexican Restaurant in Seoul

Tomatillo



This place reminds of Chipotle from the states. In fact I wouldn't doubt it if the founders were inspired by Chipotle. I have no problems with that because I actually enjoyed this place. They have many locations throughout the city and it has become one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Seoul. Although I haven't been to every single Mexican food places, Tomatillo does a great job in providing clean, generous portions, of Korea's best attempt at great Mexican food. I had a chance to try out their burritos, taco, and tostada. Unlike Chipotle, you don't choose what toppings you want in your foods, but I believe you can inform the cashier when you order what you would like to be included. I ordered their carne asada burrito with everything, a carnitas or pork taco, and carne asada tostada. I was very pleased with all three - I can't believe I ate all of it either! Check out their facebook page here, and whenever you're craving some good, hearty Mexican food, go find the closest restaurant and chow down.

Price: $$
Stars: 4 stars
Location: Various locations throughout Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment